HSOA Journal of AIDS Clinical Research & STDs
Journal of AIDS Clinical Research & STDs is an multidisciplinary international peer reviewed open access journal, which provides a platform for researchers and practitioners all over the world to promote, share, and encourage the latest developments and research in diagnostics and therapeutics designed to prolong the lifespan and improve quality of life for HIV/AIDS patients.
The foremost Journal delivers cutting-edge clinical, sociologic and behavior-based investigations in HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections. By publishing the most significant research articles of high caliber, within a peer ? review process, it intends to furnish with most paramount, important and applied research that is helpful to enhance patient care.
The journal distributes unique papers including but not limited to the following fields:
- Prominent AIDS medications, therapies, and antiretroviral agents
- HIV/AIDS-related diseases, infections, and complications
- Challenges of medication adherence
- Current prevention techniques for HIV
- The latest news and developments on other STDs
- Pathogenesis and Treatment
- Virology & immunology of HIV/AIDS
- Opportunistic infections in HIV/AIDS
A global representation on the editorial board will help advance the practice globally and shed light on international advances in practice, education and research, with a single common goal: to reduce suffering and promote excellence in patient care worldwide.