Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders is a multidisciplinary international peer reviewed open access journal, which obliges the fast dissemination of knowledge and its requisition in the field exploring any area of laboratory, animal or clinical research into diabetes and metabolic syndrome, or all the more completely, offers a high-perceivability discussion for new insights and discussions into the issues of vitality to the relevant community.
The diabetes journal strives to bridge the gap between essential and clinical science by publishing comprehensive reviews and perspectives on the proper management of people afflicted by these syndromes, offering novel contributions of interest to both the academic and practicing emergency physician and serves as a pragmatic aide for physicians who supervise health, diagnose and treat metabolic disorders and eventual outcomes.
The journal disperses unique papers including but not limited to the following fields:
- Diabetology and Metabolic Syndrome
- Drug Metabolism & Toxicology
- Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders
- Endocrine Pathology
- Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology
- Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
- Traditional medicine
- Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology
- Diabetes and Vascular Disease
- Evidence based practices
- Diabetes Care and education
- Diabetes Therapy
- Pathogenesis of Diabetes
- Therapies for Diabetic Complications
A worldwide representation on the editorial board will help progress the practice universally and shed light on widespread developments in practice, education and research, with a single common objective: to reduce suffering and promote excellence in patient care globally.