HSOA Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Research
Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Research presents a balance of Gastroenterology and hepatology research and reviews from around the world to reflect modern advances through peer-reviewed manuscripts, short communications and case reports. Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Research is directed to hepatologists, gastroenterologists, radiologists, pathologists, internists and others involved in the research and treatment of a broad range of digestive system disorders and liver diseases, helping them to combat a global health burden.
Key topics covered in this journal include but not necessarily limited to
- Gallstones, Cholecystitis and Cholangitis
- Rectal problems, such as anal fissure, rectal bleeding, proctitis hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse
- Esophagus problems, such as stricture and achalasia
- Liver problems, such as hepatitis B or hepatitis C, liver failure, cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis and fatty liver syndrome
- Pancreatitis, Pancreatic pseudocyst
- Intestinal problems, such as Crohn's disease, polyps and cancer, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, short bowel syndrome, malabsorption, and intestinal ischemia
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer disease, hiatal hernia
- Nausea and vomiting, gas and bloating, lactose intolerance and more.
- Hepatic oncology , hepatocellular carcinoma
- Infections and metabolic diseases involving the liver
- Other aspects of liver diseases including surgery, hepatotoxicity of medications, biochemistry and development.