HSOA Journal of Nephrology & Renal Therapy
Nephrology & Renal Therapy journal provides comprehensive information and detailed discussion on the most critical areas relating to nephrology and renal therapy.
This journal encompasses core topics in nephrology as well as specified related consultative topics like/ which includes,
- Pediatric nephrology
- Nephrotic syndrome and nephritis
- Dialysis and its long term complications - dialysis includes hemodialysis as well as peritoneal dialysis
- Autoimmune diseases including lupus, vasculitis, etc.
- Polycystic kidneys diseases
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Tubulointerstitial diseases
- Effects of diabetes and high blood pressure on kidneys
- Renal Transplantation
- ICU Nephrology
- Management of a Variety of Renal Replacement Therapy Modalities
- Acute Renal Failure
This journal is of excellent clinical value for those caregivers, medical students, primary care physicians, nephrologists, and nurse practitioners, encountering patients with the above disorders, thereby helping them to develop improved strategy and deliver better care to renal patients with a goal of prevention.