Journal of Orthopedic Research and Physiotherapy is an international peer reviewed open access forum for researchers and practitioners all over the world aimed to promote, share and examine different new issues and advancements, while keeping a record of the state-of-the-art research within the full spectrum of orthopedic research and its specialties.
The imperative journal enlists a premier source for advanced orthopedic research in the world, and encompasses all aspects of clinical and basic research studies related to musculoskeletal issues, of interest to both the academic and practicing emergency physician. It shed lights on how the forte is being practiced in different countries that will not only improve education, but additionally stimulate evidence-based improvement in practice and further research.
The journal distributes unique papers including but not limited to the following fields:
- Physiotherapy treatment modalities
- Challenges and Complications of Orthopedic Surgery
- Exercise Physiology
- Musculoskeletal Interactions
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Physiotherapy (Geriatric, Rehabilitation, Sports, neuromuscular, cardio)
- Orthopedic Abnormalities and Corrective Surgery
- Physiotherapy Techniques
- Orthopedic Function and Mobility
- Physiotherapy aspects (Anatomical, Biomechanical, Physiological)
- Physiotherapeutic prognosis of diseases
- Other Bone Diseases and Disorders
- Fitness Training
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Techniques and Advances in Orthopedic Surgery
A global representation on the editorial board will help advance the practice globally and shed light on international advances in practice, education and research, with a single common goal: to reduce suffering and promote excellence in patient care worldwide.