Orthopedic Research and Physiotherapy
Journal of Orthopedic Research and Physiotherapy with ISSN: 2381-2052, is an international peer reviewed open access forum for researchers and practitioners.
The journal aims to promote, share and disseminate new research in physiotherapy and orthopedics. Advanced orthopedic research is distributed globally by our orthopedic research online journal, especially in the fields like sports medicine, pediatric orthopedics, arthroplasty, spine surgery, musculoskeletal research, etc.
This Orthopedic and Physiotherapy journal publishes articles on orthopedic research, orthopedic reviews, orthopedic case reports, orthopedic surgery, physiotherapy research, physiotherapy reviews, physiotherapy case reports, etc. The journal is indexed in Google Scholar, DOI and J-Gate. Orthopedic and physiotherapy articles can be freely accessed and downloaded by the readers, which eventually increases the impact factor.
Impact Factor for Journal: 0.25*
*2017 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2016 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 and 2015 based on Google Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2016 and 2015, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2016 and 2015 then, journal impact factor = Y/X
The arena of the journal includes:
- Physiotherapy treatment modalities
- Orthopedic Research
- Challenges and Complications of Orthopedic Surgery
- Exercise Physiology
- Musculoskeletal Interactions
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Physiotherapy (Geriatric, Rehabilitation, Sports, neuromuscular, cardio)
- Orthopedic Abnormalities and Corrective Surgery
- Physiotherapy Techniques
- Orthopedic Function and Mobility
- Physiotherapy aspects (Anatomical, Biomechanical, Physiological)
- Physiotherapeutic prognosis of diseases
- Other Bone Diseases and Disorders
- Fitness Training
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Techniques and Advances in Orthopedic Surgery
- Bone and Joint Research