Aim and Scope
Aim of this journal is to publish papers that advance our understanding of plant biology. Original research should provide new information on fundamental processes or mechanisms including those underpinning the improvement of plants for the sustainable production of food, fuel and renewable materials. When considering if a paper is suitable, consideration will be given to the breadth and significance of the work to the plant science community.
Papers centering on plant cell culture should be of interest to a wide audience and methods employed result in a substantial improvement over existing established techniques and approaches. Methods papers are welcome only when the technique(s) described is novel or provides a major advancement of established protocols.
Scope of the Journal Includes:
- Plant Anatomy
- Plant Based Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Plant Biotechnology and Tissue Culture
- Plant Breeding
- Plant Cytogenetics and Cytology
- Plant Genetic Resources and Databases
- Medicinal Plants
- Development and Growth Regulation
- Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- Signal Transduction
- Pathogen Resistance
- Modelling of Plant System