Journal of Genetics & Genomic Sciences Category: Genetics Type: Research Article
Cancer Scenario in India
- Neeraj Jain1*, Sakshi Jain2, Abhimanyu Rakesh1
- 1 Sri Guru Ram Das University Of Health Sciences, Amritsar, India
- 2 Himachal Institute Of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh, India
*Corresponding Author:Neeraj Jain
Sri Guru Ram Das University Of Health Sciences, Amritsar, India
Received Date: Aug 10, 2019 Accepted Date: Dec 18, 2019 Published Date: Dec 25, 2019
- FNAC/ BIOPSY available at Urban Centers
- IHC available in Metro cities
- Radiologyavailable inSemi urban and urban areas
- PET CT available in Urban Centers only
- Carmaeia B (1993) Molecular mechanisms in cancer induction and Prevention. Environ Health Perspect 101: 237-245.
- Behera D, Balamugesh T (2004) Lung Cancer in India. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 46: 269-281.
- Notani P, Sanghavi LD (1974) A retrospective study of lung cancer in Bombay. Br J Cancer 29: 477-482.
- Belpomme D, Irigaray P, Hardell L, Clapp R, Montagnier L, et al. (2007) The multitude and diversity of environmental carcinogens. Environ Res 105: 414-429.
- Helbock HJ, Beckman KB, Shigenaga MK, Walter PB, Woodall AA, et al. (1998) DNA oxidation matters: the HPLC-electrochemical detection assay of 8-oxo-deoxyguanosine and 8-oxo-guanine. Proc Nat Acad Sci USA 95: 288-293.
Citation: Jain N, Jain S, Rakesh A (2019) Cancer Scenario in India. J Genet Genomic Sci 4: 014.
Copyright: © 2019 Neeraj Jain, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.