Journal of Medicine Study & Research Category: Medical Type: Commentary
Exit Conservative Peer Review and Welcome to Predator Journals!
- Jan M Keppel Hesselink1*
- 1 Department Of Healthcare, Institute For Neuropathic Pain, University Of Witten/Herdecke, Bosch En Duin, The Netherlands, Germany
*Corresponding Author:Jan M Keppel Hesselink
Department Of Healthcare, Institute For Neuropathic Pain, University Of Witten/Herdecke, Bosch En Duin, The Netherlands, Germany
Tel:+49 0651700527; +31 306939022,
Received Date: Jul 24, 2018 Accepted Date: Aug 02, 2018 Published Date: Aug 16, 2018
OLD PEER REVIEW SYSTEM RIPE FOR REVAMPING
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
- Wilson M (2016) The New England Journal of Medicine: commercial conflict of interest and revisiting the Vioxx scandal. Indian J Med Ethics 1: 167-171.
- LaCour MJ, Green DP (2014) Political science. When contact changes minds: an experiment on transmission of support for gay equality. Science 346: 1366-1369.
- Mayer T, Bouter L, Steneck N (2017) Addressing scientific integrity scientifically. Science 357: 1248-1249.
- Duyx B, Urlings MJE, Swaen GMH, Bouter LM, Zeegers MP (2017) Scientific citations favor positive results: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Epidemiol 88: 92-101.
- Ziegler D, Ametov A, Barinov A, Dyck PJ, Gurieva I, et al. (2006) Oral treatment with alpha-lipoic acid improves symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy: the SYDNEY 2 trial. Diabetes Care 29: 2365-2370.
- Keppel Hesselink JM, Kopsky DJ (2015) Palmitoylethanolamide, a neutraceutical, in nerve compression syndromes: efficacy and safety in sciatic pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. J Pain Res 8: 729-734.
- Kopsky DJ, Keppel Hesselink JM (2017) Topical phenytoin for the treatment of neuropathic pain. J Pain Res 10: 469-473.
Citation:Hesselink JMK (2018) Exit Conservative Peer Review and Welcome to Predator Journals! J Med Stud Res 1: 004.
Copyright: © 2018 Jan M Keppel Hesselink, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.