Journal of Reproductive Medicine Gynaecology & Obstetrics Category: Medical Type: Review Article
Sampson’s Artery Revisited
- Jennifer WH Wong1*, Tiffany S Lai2, Michael E Carney2
- 1 Department Of Obstetrics, Gynecology, And Women’s Health, John A Burns School Of Medicine, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- 2 Department Of Obstetrics, Gynecology, And Women’s Health, John A Burns School Of Medicine, University Of Hawaii At Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
*Corresponding Author:Jennifer WH Wong
Department Of Obstetrics, Gynecology, And Women’s Health, John A Burns School Of Medicine, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Received Date: Mar 15, 2017 Accepted Date: Jun 03, 2017 Published Date: Jun 19, 2017
Awareness in today’s society
DR. SAMPSON’S WORK
- Buch KE, Reiner M, Divino CM (2007) Hemoperitoneum following inguinal hernia repair: a case report. Hernia 11: 459-461.
- Boachie JA, Smith-Singares E (2016) Sampson’s artery hemorrhage after inguinal hernia repair: second case reported. Case Reports Surg 2016: 2534037.
- Netter F (2014) Atlas of Human Anatomy (6thedn). Elsevier Inc, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe.
- Agur AMR, Dalley AF (2012) Grant's Atlas of Anatomy (13thedn). Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US.
- Sampson JA (1921) Perforating hemorrhagic (chocolate) cysts of the ovary. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2: 526-528.
- Sampson JA (1927) Peritoneal endometriosis due to the menstrual dissemination of endometrial tissue into the peritoneal cavity. Am J Obstet Gynecol 14: 422-469.
- Dastur AE, Tank PD (2010) John A Sampson and the origins or endometriosis. J Obstet Gynaecol India 60: 299-300.
- Speert H (1958) Obetetric and Gynecologic Milestones: Essays in Eponymy. Macmillan, London, England, UK.
Citation: Wong JWH, Lai TS, Carney ME (2017) Sampson’s Artery Revisited. J Reprod Med Gynecol Obstet 2: 005
Copyright: © 2017 Jennifer WH Wong, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.