Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Research
Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Research is the journal that entwines both gastroenterology and hepatology research areas. This is an online Journal that publishes articles in open access model following double blind peer review process. The Journal International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) is 2574-2566.
Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Research presents a balance of Gastroenterology and Hepatology research and reviews from around the world to reflect modern advances through peer-reviewed manuscripts, short communications and case reports. Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Research is directed to hepatologists, gastroenterologists, radiologists, pathologists, internists and others involved in the research and treatment of a broad range of digestive system disorders and liver diseases, helping them to combat a global health burden.
The articles published in this journal are freely available for the readers. For the dissemination of this research work, the journal is indexed in Google scholar, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Scientific Indexing Services (SIS), J-Gate, and also a member of Crossref, ORCID and Publons. Gastroenterologists, hepatologists, physicians, scientists, researchers and readers advance their work, by accessing these articles. Accessing and downloading the articles will increase the journal impact factor which is the calculating factor of the journal quality.
Key topics covered in this journal include but not necessarily limited to;
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Stomach Cancer
- Colon cancer
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Transplant hepatology
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Gallstones, Cholecystitis and Cholangitis
- Rectal problems, such as anal fissure, rectal bleeding, proctitis hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse
- Esophagus problems, such as structure and achalasia
- Liver problems, such as hepatitis B or hepatitis C, liver failure, cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis and fatty liver syndrome
- Pancreatitis, Pancreatic pseudocyst
- Intestinal problems, such as Crohn's disease, polyps and cancer, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, short bowel syndrome, malabsorption, and intestinal ischemia.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer disease, hiatal hernia
- Nausea and vomiting, gas and bloating, lactose intolerance and more.
- Hepatic oncology, hepatocellular carcinoma
- Infections and metabolic diseases involving the liver
- Other aspects of liver diseases including surgery, hepatotoxicity of medications, biochemistry and development.