Journal of Infectious and Non Infectious Diseases is an international peer reviewed open access journal, which provides a platform for researchers and practitioners all over the world to promote, share, and inspect distinctive new issues and progressions within the scope of the journal.
Journal of Infectious and Non Infectious Diseases is dedicated to the publication of research identified with spread and control of infectious and non- infectious diseases of bacterial, viral and parasitic origin. It covers the research results on microbiology, immunology, disease transmission and related controls on the pathogenesis, conclusion and treatment of infectious diseases; on the microorganisms that cause them; and on disorders of host immune responses.
The journal disseminates unique papers including but not limited to the following fields:
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Diarrheal diseases
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Epidemiology and Infection
- Fungal Infection
- Hepatitis B
- Hospital Infection
- Immunology, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Infection and Chemotherapy
- Infection and Public Health
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Infection, Genetics and Evolution
- Infectious Agents and Cancer
- Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Lower respiratory infections
- Microbes and Infection
- Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection
- Transplant Infectious Disease
- Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease
- Tropical diseases
A worldwide representation on the publication board will help progress the practice globally and shed light on universal developments in practice, education and research, with a single common objective to discuss the emerging innovations and developments in the treatment of various infectious and non infectious diseases and related studies.