Journal of Alzheimers & Neurodegenerative Diseases Category: Clinical Type: Review Article
The Quantum Theory of Entanglement and Alzheimer’s
- Shantilal Gangadas Goradia1*
- 1 President, Gravity Research Institute, Inc., Shantiniketan 1, 983 David Walker Dr., Tavares, FL, United States
*Corresponding Author:Shantilal Gangadas Goradia
President, Gravity Research Institute, Inc., Shantiniketan 1, 983 David Walker Dr., Tavares, FL, United States
Received Date: Jul 08, 2019 Accepted Date: Jul 18, 2019 Published Date: Jul 25, 2019
A negative (dislikable) point is that ours has a very weird implication that each particle must be like a centipede with invisible legs and multiple existences of its particle like legs-tips and that the centipede extends the legs all over the universe instantly to interact with other particles as if she uses the legs for a swing dance with other particles. We stick with the positive aspect of that dislikable point since it yields the overdue explanation of entanglement which must play its part also in the brain. Without Einstein’s help, Heisenberg’s paper on uncertainty could not be published. We can see the reason why: In a simplified illustration it leads to a weird conclusion that the elementary particles are behaving like worms.
Our theory of quantum gravity claims that gravity is the cumulative effect of the long range manifestations of the constants of Nature playing their part to create the coherence in the brain . The explanation extends to synchronicity. Since the difference between synchronicity and coherence is that of scale per book  p 220. The book adds “If dark matter and dark energy have genuine physical properties, associated dark information mustalso exist  p 323. “True, it does exist per the subsection “Information Paradox” of  on dark matter”.
While talking about two nodes in the brain, Dr. Nunez writes in his (2016) book  p 215: “..the label “functionally connected” assumes nothing about the cause or causes of this statistical relationship.” We have now provided the cause of a statistical relationship implicitly and briefly in 2018  in subsection “Global Information”. The statistical relationship is analogous to the numerical language of Nature in our article .
The ON and OFF particle interactions every Planck time are like the binary system of information per our quantum theory of gravity; they imply that the universe speaks in integer numbers of Planck units. The weirdness of quantum mechanics to a common man is why not half a Planck unit? Explanation of money no less than a penny, makes the questioner swallow the answer.
GEOLOGY AND INFORMATION
We realize it is a big “If”, since the forces from the constants of Nature like the strong coupling become so diluted that they become practically indistinguishable at short distances of 1000 fm (about the radius of an atom). Our visualization of the dilution effect, linking strong force to weak gravity was at the base of our question to Dr. Weinberg in the following paragraph.
According to our quantum theory of gravity, one particle can interact with multiple particles in the universe instantaneously across the universe ona probabilistic basis. The probabilities of interaction of two particles, D1 and D2, non-zero, Planck Length distances apart , are squares of 1/D1 and 1/D2, such that, the combined probability would be the square of 1/(D1 x D2), which would be man's version of probabilistic mathematics in general, devoid of consciousness. If we combine the result with what quantum theory lacks per the view of Eugene Wagner, we have to think of the conscious mind of the particle involved. If the interacting particles stay engaged, the low probability event in general would become a longer term realistic event called entanglement, consistent with the implicit principle of reciprocation in . The implicit body mind link at quantum scale, we say, manifests to 7/2019 issue of the Scientific American  high- lighted upfront as “How the Mind Arises-Network interactions in the brain create thought”. The particle interactions must create gravity waves per equation 1 of , if not we would not have gravity. According to our quantum theory of gravity, the particle interactions are ON and OFF every Planck time and they would generate gravity waves with information, consistent with our information paradox in , making it needless to resort tothe controversy of the conventional black hole information paradox in physics.
The disruption created by the age related plaques and protein deposits (structural changes) would add noise to the otherwise normal distribution of information in the orchestral music inside the brain, supplemented by age related vascular changes analogous to the structural changes. Since the probability of interaction in our quantum theory of gravity goes down with increasing separation of particles, the closer modules are liable to be more communicative, unless the consciousness aspect intervenes drastically in the network of brain communications. Some physicists including late Nobel Laureate John Bell believed that entanglement violates the spirit of the relativity theory . Just because experimentalists observed two (or three) particles entangled at any one instant, the theorists cannot preclude the possibility that multiple particles, say 20 out of 10E80 particles in the universe, can be entangled at an instant per the spirit of our theory, accounting for the dark matter in . Since these 20 entangled particles belong to one system, there should not be even apparent violation of the uncertainty principle, as EPR had suggested according to the argument of Dr. Yanhua Shih in .
The reputed journal Nature did not test the brain of slaughtered pigs for consciousness . Their amazing job succeeding to maintain the brain structure resulted in maintaining the brain’s vitality. The probabilistic nature of our quantum gravity and related information exchanges as a function of the separations between particles must maintain the vitality so long as the brain structure is maintained asit did. The cat’s implicit prediction of the forth coming demise of a nursing home resident as practiced in America is obviously not based on the cat looking at the brains of the residents, requiring a multidisciplinary study of probabilistic realities such as this.
We are delighted to see the pre-thinking of Feynman expressed in his famous quote about the mystical number (137) interpreted as potentially related to some natural logarithm matching our derivation of 137 in . Regardless, we say that our derivation is not just a coincidence; it supports spin based information of the universe. The natural logarithm of probabilities we used there is not only entropy per Boltzmann, but also information per Shannon, the Guru of information theory. The number 137 is about electron/photon interaction called fine structure constant involved in the generation of energy from food we eat. We feel it is somewhat noteworthy that age related structural changes in the brain could adversely affect the locations where electron interactions play their part if it impacts Alzheimer’s.
MEETING OF MINDS
- Goradia S (2004) Gravity and strong force: Potentially linked by quantum wormholes. Indian Journal of Theoretical Physics 52: 143-149.
- Goradia S (2006) Why is gravity so weak? J of Nuclear Radiation Physics 1: 107-118.
- Goradia S (2012) Newtonian gravity in natural units. Journal of Physical Science and Application 2: 265-268.
- Goradia S (2015) Decoding the information of life. J of Physical Science and Application 5: 191-195.
- Goradia S (2015) Dark matter from our probabilistic gravity. J of Physical Science and Application 5: 373-376.
- Goradia S (2016) Quantum consciousness-The road to reality. Journal of Life Sciences 10: 1-4.
- Goradia S (2017) The emperor’s mind in a nut shell. J of Life Sciences 11.
- Goradia S (2018) The quantum theory of entanglement and brain physics. Journal of Clinical Review&Case Reports 3: 7.
- Erik V (2018) Earthquakes in the sky. Scientific American.
- Folger T (2019) Quantum gravity in the lab. Scientific American.
- Nunez PL (2016) The new science of consciousness-Exploring the complexity of brain, mind, and self. (Prometheus Books, 59, John Glenn Drive, Amherst, New York).
- Goradia S (2019) American physical society, Abstract: APR19-000103, Quantum Enigmas: Physics Encounters Consciousness & Earthquake Hints.
- Weinberg S (2018) Third thoughts. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Goradia S (2011) Quantum consciousness-The road to reality (Bloomington, IN, Author House).
- Sherzai D, Sherzai A (2017) The Alzheimer’s solution, (HarperCollins Publishers, 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007).
- Bassett DS, Bertolero M (2019) How Matter becomes Mind-The new discipline of network neuroscience yields a picture of how mental activity arises from carefully orchestrated interactions among different brain areas, illustrated by Mark Ross Studio, Scientific American.
- Aczel AD (2002) Entanglement-The Greatest Mystery in Physics, (Four Walls, Eight Windows, New York, NY 100100) 252.
- Vrselja Z, Daniele SG, Silbereis J, Talpo F, Morozov YM, et al. (2019) Restoration of brain circulation and cellular functions hours post- mortem, Nature 568: 336-343.
- Howard D (1985) Studies in the history and Philosophy of Science Part A 16: 171-201.
- Del Santo F (2019) Starving for realism, not for determination: Historic misconceptions on Einstein and Bohm. A Publication of the American Physical Society 28: 5.
- Alexander E, Newell K (2017) Living in a mindful universe-A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Heart of Consciousness, (RODALE).
- Church D (2018) Mind to matter-The astonishing science of how your brain creates material reality, (HAY HOUSE, INC.).
Citation: Goradia SG (2019) The Quantum Theory of Entanglement and Alzheimer’s. J Alzheimers Neurodegener Dis 5: 023.
Copyright: © 2019 Shantilal Gangadas Goradia, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.