Journal of Forensic Legal & Investigative Sciences Category: Forensic science Type: Research Article
Some Issues on Internationalization of Chinese Marxism
- Jiang Nanping1*, Jiang Haix1
- 1 Department Of Economics, South Western University Of Finance And Economics, China
*Corresponding Author:Jiang Nanping
Department Of Economics, South Western University Of Finance And Economics, China
Received Date: Aug 27, 2019 Accepted Date: Sep 10, 2019 Published Date: Sep 17, 2019
China's modernization is the result of the Sinicization of Marxism; however, in practice the formed Chinese Marxism has universal significance and can be used for reference by all countries in the world. Therefore, in theory and practice, Chinese Marxism should be internationalized.
China; Chinese Marxism; Construction of Modernization; Internationalization
Contemporary Chinese Marxist economics is the latest achievement of the sanitizations of Marxist economics . It is the innovative development of Marxism, Leninism and Mao Zedong  thought in contemporary China. It is the latest theoretical crystallization of reform and opening up practice since the party’s “18th National Congress”. The contemporary Chinese Marxist  economics with Xi Jinping’s  new era of socialist economic thoughts with Chinese characteristics has not only the particularity of Chinese characteristics, but also the universality of world significance. Contemporary Chinese Marxist economics guides China’s further practice of reform and opening up; China’s contemporary practice of reform and opening up further enriches contemporary Marxist economics. The Marxist economics of contemporary China can be internationalized, should be internationalized, and have to be internationalized, must be internationalized.
REVIEW OF RESEARCH STATUS AT HOME AND ABROAD AND ITS SIGNIFICANCE
Contemporary Western Marxist economics cannot shoulder the heavy responsibility of developing Marxist economics and is difficult to internationalize. Looking at the academic trends at home and abroad , there are various theoretical schools and groups that study Marxism. Some are inclined to Marxist economics; some are inheriting and developing Marxist economics; some are maliciously dismembering Marxist Economics; others are seriously opposed to Marxist economics The most influential, the most research-rich, the largest research team, the, most inclined and adhering to Marxist economics, and the most vital and dynamic are Western Marxism. However, according to many years of research by myself and the research team, it is found that even if Western Marxism is unable to shoulder the heavy responsibility of leading the international economy and society and upholding and developing Marxist economics, it is difficult to internationalize. For example, first, in the study of Marxist labor theory, Western Marxists are confused and fail to clearly oppose the use of economists such as Samuelson to deny Marx’s theory of labor theory. Even in some of his scholars, Yale University professor John Romer, who insists on “developing and developing Marx’s labor theory of value”, publicly, believes that Marx’s labor theory is “excessive” and “unnecessary”. Second, in the study of Western Marxist theory of exploitation, many people do not agree with Marxist theory of exploitation. In particular, John Romer in his “exploitation theory of non-labor value theory” believes that Marx’s labor theory of value can be completely rejected, and he believes that he can only derive the existence of “exploitation” with four mathematical models. However, his theory’s logical, content, and methodological errors have been criticized by many scholars. Third, Western Marxism has serious deviations in the study of consumption theory. The famous Western Marxist representative O’Connor, when analyzing the “double crisis” of contemporary capitalism facing “economic crisis and ecological crisis”, believes that the social root of “double crisis” lies in the “luxury waste” of the proletariat, precisely because this “luxury waste” has led to the capitalist class continuously expanding production, resulting in a large amount of resources and overproduction. To solve the social problems brought about by the “double crisis”, we should use the “humanitarian” approach to persuade the proletariat to abandon “luxury consumption.” This is obviously not in line with the analysis of the basic contradictions of capitalist society in Marxist economics. Fourth, in the study of socio-economic contradictions, Western Marxist economic analysis is contrary to Marxist theory. It has been praised by some scholars as one of the “authoritative researchers of Capital” and “written the judgment of capitalism” (Yang Jun, 2017). The important representative of Western Marxism, David Harvey, believes that capitalist economic society the contradiction lies mainly in the 17 contradictions of capital itself. It is necessary to replace the “engine” of capitalist economic development with “revolutionary humanitarianism”, “zero economic growth”, and “slow down the pace of life”, thus resolving its contradictions. Obviously, this theory is totally incompatible with the principles of Marxist economics; fifth, in the field of monetary and financial research, Western Marxist studies have also violated the basic theories of Marxist economics in many respects. Still taking David Harvey’s theory as an example, although his monetary theory, like Marx, believes that money is closely related to social labor and develops with the development of society, it also considers currency as a “requesting tool” and “social society”. “Power”, the various social contradictions caused by the power of money, the application of Keynes, Russell and others has been imagining the creation of a quasi-money form that can promote the transaction process, and decay like a potato, expired like a newspaper to solve. This is very unrealistic. Of course, there are still many shortcomings here. Due to space limitations, it is not uniform.
Contemporary Chinese Marxist economics naturally assumes the responsibility of the century. The Chinese Communists combined the universal truth of Marxism with the practice of the Chinese revolution to form the theoretical result of the sanitizations of Marxism, namely Mao Zedong Thought. Since the reform and opening up, we have continued to Marxist economics with Chinese characteristics is the interior of Marxism and form a socialist economic theory with Chinese characteristics. In particular, Xi Jinping’s socialist economic thought with Chinese characteristics is an important guiding ideology of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics. With the continuous development of China’s economic theory and reform and opening up practices, contemporary Chinese Marxist economics has continuously guided china’s economic and social development to become more prosperous, and constantly lead the international community to a future of peace, stability and sharing.
Under the guidance of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics, China has become the center of economic revitalization of the world. Since China’s reform and opening up, economic growth has averaged about 10% per annum; it has rapidly become the world’s second largest economy; and it has become a world economic center by forming comprehensive progress in politics, economy, culture, diplomacy, and military affairs.
Under the guidance of contemporary Marxist economics, China is making more and more new contributions to the world. China has a vast territory, accounting for one-fifth of the world’s population, but it has contributed more than one-third of the world’s economy. China is about to eradicate poverty and achieve a comprehensive well-off society. It has been made for countries all over the world, especially developing countries. It is an important example and provides important experience; specific measures such as “One Belt and One Road” and “AIIB” are increasingly forming a world effect.
The new development concept of China’s economy and society embodies the principles of the world and is consistently responded by the national society. Contemporary Marxist economics runs through the entire development process. The new concept of development of “innovation, coordination, greenness, openness, and sharing” proposed by the “19th National Congress” of the communist party of China is proposed from the overall situation of the development of the world economy and society. It is based on the universalization of the Chinese model and is widely adopted by the international community. The practice of learning Chinese experience (such as Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, Pakistan…) is a new concept that is universally recognized by the international community.
The facts of China’s economic and social development fully prove the universal value and international value of contemporary Marxist economics. In less than 70 years, China has quickly built a poor, backward and poor old China into a modern country with a comprehensive national strength and ranks among the top in the world. It is about to complete from “standing up” to “riching up” to “strong.” The leap of “getting up” is unique in world history. All of this should be attributed to the victory of contemporary Marxism in china.
The internationalization of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics has broad theoretical support. The development of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics has the universal significance of internationalization at every stage and every link. In the 1950s, Comrade Mao Zedong criticized the Soviet political economy textbook and believed that the Soviet model had no universal significance. Only the “value law is a big school.” When Comrade Deng Xiaoping  put forward the revised opinion of the “Resolution of the CPC Central Committee on Economic System Reform” in 1984, he believed that China’s resolution on economic reform “was well written and written new ideas” and “a textbook for Marxist political economy” That is to say, China’s reform plan has the leading role of Marxist political economics theory. When talking about how to carry out economic and social construction, Deng Xiaoping also believed that “Marxism should be combined with the actual situation of each country, which is itself a universal truth”; and so on, because of this, China’s reform and opening up has formed more than 40 years of contemporary China. Marxist economic theory has always had important theoretical support, and it has great theoretical and practical significance and universal leading role. Therefore, it is inevitable to internationalize it.
The content of internationalization of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics is extensive and in-depth. The content of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics is profound and profound, and its international research content is bound to be profound and profound. For example, we should study the internationalization of the value theory of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics, the internationalization of market theory, the internationalization of commodity theory, the internationalization of price theory , the internationalization of fiscal and taxation theory, the internationalization of financial theory, and the theory of consumption, the internationalization of corporate theory, the internationalization of trading theory, and so on; and the research results or these contents are of great significance to contemporary Chinese Marxism leading the world economy and society.
THE MAIN CONTENT AND INNOVATION OF INTERNATIONALIZATION OF CHINESE MARXISM
It is precisely because the content of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics is broad and profound, so is international content must also involves many aspects, multiple leading cities, which will inevitably give the subject the key and difficult issues that must be solved urgently.
The key issues of this topic are:
• How to summarize the theoretical system that has universal significance in contemporary Chinese Marxist economics. General Secretary Xi proposed that contemporary China’s Marxism is socialism with Chinese characteristics. Therefore, contemporary China’s Marxist economics is the socialist economics with Chinese characteristics. There is no unified knowledge of the contents of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics summarized by the academic circles. And how to abstract the Marxist economics with Chinese characteristics into universal content is the theoretical and practical premise of internationalization.
• How to form an internationalized theoretical system of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics. The theory that can be internationalized must not only have universality of world significance. but also be systematized. Only a systematic theoretical system can have a complete logical structure and rigor, profundity and thoroughness. As Lenin thinks, “If the theory is not thorough, you can’t convince people”.
• How to explain why contemporary Chinese Marxist economics has its own internationalization possibility and reality, while other theories do not.
• How to achieve internationalization in contemporary Chinese Marxist economics. It is necessary to explain the entry point, method, approach and future development trend of the internationalization of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics.
The difficulty of this topic lies in:
• The abstract problem of theoretical universality. Contemporary Chinese Marxist economics is the socialist economics with Chinese characteristics. How to abstract the theory of universal significance from the concrete theory with Chinese characteristics remains to be broken through.
• The systematization of internationalization theory. Contemporary Marxist economics has many specific contents and is still developing. There is still arduous work to be done to systematize Marxist economics and then to form a systematic theory of internationalization.
• How to demonstrate the feasibility and reality of the internationalization of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics. This requires the of appropriate methods to combine the theory and practice on the basis of the formation of an international system theory system, and comprehensively demonstrate the truth, practicality and international possibilities and reality of contemporary Marxist economics, In addition, criticizing the dross of western theory and absorbing its essence, we should sum up the experience of China’s road, summarize its achievements in learning Chinese experience, and make important contributions to China’s world. To complete the study of these problems, we need unremitting efforts and work in the later period.
According to the key and difficult problems of the subject, the research conditions and the possibility and reality of the completion of the subject, especially the scientific and practical nature of the subject, the subject can be initially divided into five areas:
• The internationalization of the theory of Marxism and economic reform in contemporary China. China’s Marxist economics is rooted in China’s Du Fuism economics and based on China’s reform practice, including financial system reform, fiscal and taxation system reform, medical and health system reform, education system reform, and reform of the system. Enterprise system reform, land system reform, etc., and formed a lot of specific reform theories in practice and gradually established and improved. It is the work of this sub-project to abstract these concrete theories and form a theoretical system of internationalization with world significance.
• The internationalization of contemporary China’s Marxist economic open theory. Many elements of contemporary Chinese Marxist economics were formed in the practice of opening up to the outside world. and further guided China’s open practice. Openness not only connected the economic exchanges between China and the world, but also expanded other economic relations. It is not only an important field of internationalization theory, but also an important part of the possibility of realizing the internationalization of Chinese Marxist economics.
• The internationalization of contemporary Chinese Marxist economic development theory. The theory of socialist economy with Chinese characteristics and the practice of China’s economic and social development in contemporary Chinese Marxist economic theory are mutually beneficial and mutually reinforcing. The results of 40 years of China’s development have run through the “five in one” new development concept, through the solution of the supply side problem, the “two mountains theory” practice, the “Belt and Road” practice,…and so on a series of new ideas, new practices, new experiences, new processes, new achievements, the content should be the promotion of universal significance, universal significance, meaning the world is an important part of Chinese Marxism of contemporary international economics.
• The internationalization of contemporary Chinese Marxist economic leadership theory. Rapid economic development and the economic development of contemporary Chinese Marxism of contemporary China for 40 years, the reason for the theory and practice fruitful, thanks to a fundamental right economic system, economic philosophy, leading the economic process, the core strength of the economy, economy regulation and so on, “the right to lead the economy is a necessary condition for economic development” should be a universal truth, should be vigorously explored and studied.
The internationalization of the theory of contemporary Chinese Marxist economic goals. The fundamental purpose of China’s rapid economic development for 40 years is to benefit the most people. This is the key to distinguishing from other economic development purposes and reflects the fundamental requirements for the development of China and the world economy and society. “high-quality development”, “scientific development”, “protecting productivity”, “common desire for wealth”, “eliminating exploitation”, “eliminating polarization”, “sharing people for reform results”, etc., not only represent the purpose of China’s economic development, It should also be the fundamental purpose of global economic development, with universal international significance, and should be studied in depth and comprehensively.
According to the above analysis, we believe that the trend of contemporary world economic development shows that both the mainstream western economic theory and the western Marxist school theory are inadequate to guide the world economic trend as the basis of policy. The contemporary Chinese Marxist economic theory formed in the process of the long-term Sinicization of Marxism, that is, the socialist economic theory with Chinese characteristics, is not only of Chinese significance, but also of world significance. Therefore, it is the policy basis for guiding the world economy to go in the right direction and achieve prosperity.
- Sichuan University Press (2015) Research on the Sinicization of Marxist Economics.
- Zedong M (1972) Selected Works. People’s publishing House.
- Contemporary Economic Research (2015) How to look at Rotary, Romer’s theory of the theory of non-value theory.
- Jinping X (2018) talks about governing the country, people’s publishing House.
- Consumption Economy (2014) It is necessary to re-examine the consumption theory of contemporary Western ecological Marxism.
- Xiaoping P (1990) Selected Works. People’s publishing House.
Citation: Nanping J, Haixi J (2019) Some Issues on Internationalization of Chinese Marxism. Forensic Leg Investig Sci 5: 032.
Copyright: © 2019 Jiang Nanping, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.