HSOA Journal of Alternative, Complementary & Integrative Medicine
Alternative, Complementary & Integrative Medicine, these approaches are currently riding the crest of public enthusiasm. Clinical and translational research in this arena has proven that a myriad of conventional therapies provide benefit for many disorders that ail us. This peer reviewed journal includes papers on basic, clinical and scientific research for integrative medicine including traditional medicine, complementary and alternative medicine.
Key topics covered in this journal include:
- Integrative approaches for preventing and treating chronic illness and ageing.
- Herbal alternatives to prescribed drugs
- Dietary supplements and their applications in clinical care
- Biochemistry of natural medicine
- Practical approach for creating and expanding a holistic practice
- Medical literature review
- Acupuncture and acupressure
- Clinical applications of Alternative, Complementary medicine therapies
- Mind and body approaches to disease management
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Meditative movement therapies